Decline of Video Gaming 3 Decline of Video Gaming 3

"What are you in here for?" "Metal Gear Solid 2.."

Although I enjoyed the graphics better in 2, you all still managed to keep me laughing my ass off. when you made fun of metal gear solid 3, i laughed so hard i nearly pissed myself. its a fucking gun...why did big boss go into all of that?!? we'll never know. also - devil may cry.....dumbest game ever. beautiful outlook and gameplay, but that story line, ack! Horrendous with a capital H. psp has a parachute? thats like guiness..."brilliant!" and soul caliber 2.....
HAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
nitemare and his souls. omfg. clank makes toast...hah...
but definantly the best part was metal gear solid 2.
i dont think ken jennings could understand that game.
anyway, good job. im a video game fanatic/critic as well, i went to e3!
XD. make 2 more and you shall have a dynasty. speaking of which...make fun of dynasty warriors and onimusha 3! they're both good games but they're just begging to be mocked.

-Johnny_Beat

Great Weed Drought of '03 Great Weed Drought of '03

That was pure genius.

That was goddamn hilarious. I've been there man, searching high and low for anything even related to sativa, even steeping as low as to buy a nick bag of mids or even regz off a guy in a dickies jump suit with shifty eyes by a checkers drive through at 2:30 in the morning. I've also been there with work, waking up at 7 wondering why you should go when youve got a bottle of 80 proof jack daniels and 10 perfectly good cardboard stamps and make your own star trek episode. All in all, fucking incredible. Keep it up, and keep it green.

-=LJC=- ²³apples -=LJC=- ²³apples

Hey, what is this?

I leave for a while, I come back and LJ Coffee is a famous music producer? ^_^
Seriously man, it's been too long. I've been out doing petty little things, but i'm finally starting to jump back into the music scene!
Back to the topic, this track is bloody incredible. Choppy flow beat, the light "butterfly kisses" the backround pad eminates, and those sliced vocals, jeez. If you've never heard of Prefuse 73, look them up as soon as possible, because this reminded me alot of them, and im SURE you'd like them.
Anyway, yeah man. A great piece from start to finish. Hop on aim, brah. Gotta catch up
~ Johnny-Beat

LJCoffee responds:

Holy beanbags! How've you been man! Been a while since we've spoken - I'm glad to hear that you are getting back into your music - I'll have to remember to check your submission page for new stuff. Prefuse 73 rings a bell - I don't own any of their stuff though - I'll have to go check them out.

I get on AIM every so often - I'm sure I'll catch you on there soon.

Talk to you later.

VOICED UNDER THE STARS. (Full) VOICED UNDER THE STARS. (Full)

......WHOAFUCKALOT0FMESHCAKE.4?

THAT was )dxc= fUCKING amazing**) core "e".

i mean, we're both going to be famous as fuck.

i mean, it's an inevitabiliy.

i mean, nice job mate.

you blew me the fuck away.

10/10 that's rare as fuck for me.

~ Johnny Beat

patternapparatus responds:

flattered.

Uniting Elements (NG Mix) Uniting Elements (NG Mix)

If you are, then farewell friend.

It's a very nice song...very retro, powerfully unique, almost 80's style, which is very much my taste. I thoroughly enjoyed it.
As for you leaving...
If you have to then you have to, it isn't up to the fans whether or not the stars have to go somewhere else to shine, it's all up to you. I always have loved your musical style and taste, and I'm sure down the line if you continue your career in music you'll definantly hit it big. You've got talent, Psybot, so harness this talent and show others what you've got. Don't remain unplugged to the outlet that is the world, light the fires of other's imaginations with the power and ecstacy that is music. Show them First Level, Rumble, Techno Stage 1, Lightspeed, Madness beep, Moment of Truth. It's in your hands now.
(Hey, give me a ring sometime. AIM: Omeganima, MSN: Johnny_Beat@hotmail.com, or just email me at atomic.streetlight@yahoo.com)

Good luck on whatever the world throws at you, and wherever your road leads you.
Psybot old friend, It's been a pleasure.
- Johnny_Beat